You still have the possibility of taking places for the evening of Saturday, May 12th and for the on-the-spot Despedida to Fabregue.
TangOsud’s password is « Tango for everyone », a tango dance open to any style, age and level of dancer.
Come to visit us under the sign of the rose flamingos and the soft sun of the mediterranean and dance all time long in Montpellier and Fabregues. Come to the 17th edition of TangOsud from Sunday the 6th till Sunday the 13th of May 2018. A complet program will be offered to you including :
- Orchestras : La Juan d’Arienzo, Solo Tango Orquesta, Tango Sonos, Duo Trosman-Maguna, El Cachivache Quinteto,
- Maestros : Lucila CIONCI – Joe CORBATA, Manuela ROSSI – Juan MALIZIA, world champions 2014, Marina MARQUES – Ozgur DEMIR, Chantal FERNANDEZ-CREA,
- Various tango DJS,
- Milongas organized in Montpellier prestigious locations (L’Opéra Comédie, L’Agora-Cité Internationale de la Danse) as well as in the surrounding areas,
- Availability of a « traditional » tango room as well as of a Néotango one with wooden floor,
- Organized ‘afters’,
- Stages with maestros,
- The Show « Tango … tout un poème »,
- Workshops, conferences, movies,…
TangOsud is the international tango argentino festival located in Montpellier-Fabrègues. He became along with the years one of the most important tango meetings in France. Participants knows that they may take profit of their preferred tango activity every beginning of May, having the opportunity to benefit from all the touristic offer proposed by our beautiful region. TangOsud is organized by the Association Tang’Herault Montpellier whose objective is even to make living the « House of Tango » of Montpellier, this location is at disposal of all tango associations of the Region who organized milongas and other meetings.
GALERIE PHOTOS – VIDEOS